Sunday, February 1, 2009

Roadtriping

After convention Leah and I decided we should stay on in Adelaide for a while. Of course there was the post-convention party to attend, as well as the after-post-convention party, as well as the post-after-post convention party - we kept busy. Many thanks to Carli and Judd for letting us stay - its so exciting to be officially gaining a new cousin soon!

In my stupidity, no not stu[idity, maybe just clumsiness, on New Year, I sprained my ankle. My right ankle making it impossible to drive, impossible to walk without a limp and just making me impossible. So luckily Leah became my valet. While staying with the Barry's we got to celebrate little Ezra's 3rd birthday as well as get to cuddle baby Rex. So good to get to know the barry's a little better.

Leah, Carly and I before we said goodbye.

Lucky for me I had Leah to help me on the drive back to melbourne. We had a good time reliving convention, talking about boys, sharing some good and not so good music and having a laugh as we tried to set my camera onto timer. Taking this picture took a few goes and also earnt us some truckhonking and whistles!

This picture totally looks like we were on a farm in the middle of nowhere and not on the side of a major highway.

This sign tld me the fun was over and it was back to the real world. Unfortunately little did I know that the runny nose, cough and sore throat I had at this point would turn into a flu that would keep me on my back for the next week! Sorry about your boring Melbourne holiday Leah!

Til Next Time!

Jane. xxoo

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey Janey

I'm reading your blog!! Does that count a little bit?
But...you need to update it a bit more often...and where's your pretty background?

go to:

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

...and get yourself one!

Catch you in the blogosphere! xo

Rachel said...

O.K. Janey Marie I will make sure I comment on each post so that you know you are loved and that I read your cute little blog!