Sunday, February 1, 2009

New Years Eve Party!

New Years Eve 2008 was a whole lot of fun! Still at convention we started getting our costumes ready for the party. The theme for the night was 'A and C' so we had to come dressed as something starting with 'A' or 'C' or 'A and C'.


So this is me and my friend James as he helps me with my Cleopatra costume. Yes I visited the Op Shop earlier that day bought a sheet and a few bits and pieces, but it came together!

Here is my date caesar and I.He was a bit young for me but he knew how to have some fun and act the part! Caesar and I made it into the costume finals. We didn't win, but oh we had a whole lot of fun! There were great outfits. Cows, Chickens, Ants, Army Officers, Air Force, Agents, Aerobics instructors, Carrots, Cabin Crew, Alphabets, Autobots, Cowgirls, Cowboys, Angels and Arabs.


This is me with my fellow Cows. Awesome! They got robbed when they only came second place in the costume contest. Notice the Udders and the hooves


Me and the chicken. He must have ben sweltering in that costume coz it was a warm night!


This was the New Year countdown and I was so happy to be spending it with my two favourite Perth Cows!
Oh what a night!
Love Ya
Jane!

No comments: