Monday, December 15, 2008

So I tried to keep myself rather busy on my trip to Perth which I succeeded in doing. I went shopping in town, I went and joined the YSA for Funbury Bunbury (Beach Volleyball, Dolphin Cruises and Sanddune movie),

Hen's night, Pamper Day, Friends house for dinner, wedding, Perth exploring, Engagement Party, Yanchep, Movies, Hanging with family,

Lunch with nieces, YSA River Cruises, Trivial Pursuit night, Picnic and Nativity play at Kings Park and oh just general loving of Perth!

It was amazing and I thought I had better blog at least some of my bits and pieces pictures of Perth

This is only Part One
As Always
Janey!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

WOW i kept hearing from the family that you were pretty busy - you sure did fit a lot of stuff in. Glad you had a good trip! When are you planning your trip to come and visit me?