On the 27 November 2008, Darnae and Trent got married in the Perth Australia Temple.
It is a little strange to see someone you have grown up with and shared so much of life with get married... especially when you are older by a couple of years!

This Is Laura and Jessica, the bridesmaids in black!
It is a little strange to see someone you have grown up with and shared so much of life with get married... especially when you are older by a couple of years!
This Is Laura and Jessica, the bridesmaids in black!
Congratulations Darnae and Trent!
The reception was held at Joondalup Country Club, outside under the Marquee. Lucky for them the rain that had poured down the day before and that morning stopped at about 10am. Luckily for me I got to sit with the Dawson family which ALWAYS makes for a great laugh! This is me with Leah... thank goodness we were next to each other, it made the night a little less awkward for us both!
Candice and Leah - looking lovely. Thank goodness Candice talked me into buying a new dress and going shopping with her, because - I love her dress and now I have found a new favourite shop!
Jacob, Sophie and I. Not long now Jacob and we will be officially closer to 30 than 20! eep!
I wish Daz and Trent all the best.
More to come
Janey.
I wish Daz and Trent all the best.
More to come
Janey.

1 comment:
Lovely picture from the wedding. Black outfits worn by the bridesmaids are looking amazing. I love black clothing, in fact; I bought a beautiful black one-piece dress to wear on my cousin’s wedding next week. It’s going to be a wonderful ceremony at the famous party venue in the neighborhood, and I’d definitely want to look great at the event.
Post a Comment