Friday, July 25, 2008

NIGHT DUTY FUN

Well 3 weeks into my night duty stint the only thing keeping me going is the fact that in less than a week I will be at home with all of you (minus Dave and Es :( )
Life isn't very lifey for me on nights. I start work at 9pm, work through til 7:30 am, drive home, try and drag myself out for a walk, come home, shower, do some housework and go to bed.It is freezing over here so I have taken to camping out in my living room with the heater. Usually I wake up at about 5, by which time its getting cold and dark again, have something to eat, get ready for work and it starts again. Joyous time!
So excited for next week. This is the longest I have ever been without family, pretty scary in a way. Gonna make those 5 days AMAZING!
So its back to work, but for a little internet glace of me check out:
Click on the ICU one, his name is John, you will see me at the end of the movie, I am an Austin postergirl!
Love ya lots
Janey.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So excited to see you next week. We are gearing up and counting the days. Dave and Esther have been here all week and we have loved it, they left for Utah this morning, and the kids are devastated!