So Leah came to Melbourne, it was a whole lot of fun! It was great to have her here, chat with her and hang out! We ran in and around Melbourne, hung out with friends, scoped cute boys. This was us at Telstra Dome for the Footy - Australian All Stars vs. Victorians. Australia won. Pity it wasn't much of a match...
One cold Saturday - (it was cold!), Leah Tam and I went in to the City for some fun. We met up with some YSA, saw some of the sites and had some dinner. This is us at Federation Square.
Later on that night we went on the big Ferris Wheel (unfortunately the new Melbourne Eye isn't open yet). We got a great view of the City, the Yarra and the MCG. It was fun!
The next weekend we packed up a carload of mates, music and munchies and drove 4 hours to Port Campbell. It was cold (as it always is) but it was a beautiful day, perfect for sightseeing! We saw blowholes and natural bridges and caves and 8 out of the 12 Apostles (too cold to see the other 4 - they are underwater). None of us girls went swimming only the crazy American boy did.
It was really sad to see Leah go but.... exciting news... I will be in Perth from July 31 to August 5. Short I know, but I am pushing it. Can't wait to see you all (sorry I missed you Dave and Es)!
Love and Miss You All Lots and Lots
Janey.
Love and Miss You All Lots and Lots
Janey.

No comments:
Post a Comment