Well it has been a while so I thought I had better do a catch up. Yes, for those of you who don't know I did get my home loan and decided I was moving back to Perth. So with limited time left I made people redo all my favourite things and a few others. We went to Edithvale Beach, made a music video and scared some locals. I couldn't stand the fact that I wasn't frequenting the beach and it was summer. CRAZY!
I suppose you could call this my main friend group... we prefer to call ourselves Basically Acknoeledged. For furthur information check out my video on facebook.
Another favourite visit to revisit was Mt Dandenong. A drive in the hills, boutique-e shopping, lookouts, mazes and of course Miss Marple's teahouse with one of the most spectacular desserts I will ever taste.


I took some time out to go see a show (of course). I went and saw the onstage musical of The Wedding Singer. Not quite the movie but very entertaining. My date for the night was young Robbie. He was lovely!

For my final Saturday Night the girls organised a Melbourne night out. We started at K box for a couple of hours or serious Karaoke. It seems everywhere I go, people seem to know I looooove karaoke. From there we went to Grill'd for the best burgers in the Southern Hemisphere, followed by Max Brenner for the best Hot Chocolate anywhere! Then of course we had to go on the Ferris Wheel that overlooks the city, the Yarra, Melbourne Arts Centre, the MCG and the Sidney Meyer Music Bowl. I love Ferris Wheels!
Another favourite visit to revisit was Mt Dandenong. A drive in the hills, boutique-e shopping, lookouts, mazes and of course Miss Marple's teahouse with one of the most spectacular desserts I will ever taste.
I took some time out to go see a show (of course). I went and saw the onstage musical of The Wedding Singer. Not quite the movie but very entertaining. My date for the night was young Robbie. He was lovely!
For my final Saturday Night the girls organised a Melbourne night out. We started at K box for a couple of hours or serious Karaoke. It seems everywhere I go, people seem to know I looooove karaoke. From there we went to Grill'd for the best burgers in the Southern Hemisphere, followed by Max Brenner for the best Hot Chocolate anywhere! Then of course we had to go on the Ferris Wheel that overlooks the city, the Yarra, Melbourne Arts Centre, the MCG and the Sidney Meyer Music Bowl. I love Ferris Wheels!
It is fun to have a night out in the city. Not something you can do in Perth. Oh well! But I will miss these friends of mine!


No comments:
Post a Comment