Tuesday, August 19, 2008

O Perth, how I Love Thee... part one


There are so many reasons I love Perth and love being home.
  • I love Perth because it is remote, a little off to the side and mysterious
  • I love Perth because that is where my family are
  • I love Perth because it doesn't take much time to drive from different landscapes


  • I love Perth for its beaches
  • I love Perth for its bushland
  • I love Perth for its rivers
  • I love Perth for its Forests

  • I love Perth for its laid back attitude
  • I love Perth for its pleasant people
  • I love Perth for its cleanness

  • I love Perth for its memories
  • I love Perth for my friends
  • I love Perth because I know I can go back whenever I want
  • I love Perth because its only a 4 hour plane ride away

I suppose I love Perth most, because of my family!
This was great day.
Love you all!
Janey.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So so glad that we could be with you in our beloved Perth for a few short days. You spoiled my kids, played nurse to my kids and we had a great time with you. Oh and what did you think of the book?