Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Jane is Blogging


To My Family!

So yes, I have decided to start a blog so you all know exactly what I am up to. Well not exactly but sort of - no you will not know how many hours of work I do, what time I got home Friday night (...Saturday morning) or what I ate for dinner last night (or what I didn't eat). No just some glimpses so I feel a little closer to home.

I miss you all a whole lot
Love Janey xxoo
P.S. The little red doll I am holding is a recent gift from Hailey Oates. When put in water he grows to 6 times his original size. He is meant to be the perfect boyfriend, I have named him Patrick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janey, actually this is Amy. Cool blog. What's up with that doll though. Patrick? Grow?.....6 times the size? hmmmmmm.........

Hayley's here now, we are enjoying her presence! Actually I just noticed she's been reeled in for a talk on Sunday!! Sucked in!

How is work?

How is your Alias? Kellie?

We miss you heaps too.

We slept in our new house last night. I'm so excited! Everyone helped so much.

Isn't it cool about Dave Liddicoat? He's so excited. But I think it's a bit stressful trying to know what to pack etc (I would be).

Jane, Love you lots. xxxxoooo Amy!